Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Action Movie?

More
12 years 11 months ago #32395 by black_magnolia
I'd say that I don't really watch action movies so I can't tell a favourite, but I somehow think about action movies as movies like \"Die Hard\", so after reading some posts here I start to question myself what is really considered an action movie?

For example, in my books Matrix is more a Scfi movie then an action movie, but I am aware that there is a lot of action going on there. :huh:

Could someone please point out what makes out a true action movie?

I googled best action movies and found all kinds of movies listed. To me it looks like almost every other movie is action/something...

I never would have thought of the Lord of the Rings movies fitting this genre, but imdb.com states they are action/adventure, so should I just assume that they do count for this thread or not? :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32396 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Favorite Action Movie?
Yeah..The Matrix to me appears to be more sci-fi than action..But hey. If someone else has mentioned it, I might as well! I love The Matrix. :P IMDB says it's sci-fi/action anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds