Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9058 by StephenG
{To MORGANA}>BLUE RODEO??? OMG!!! i carry one of their songs in my head EVERYWHERE,EVERYDAY!!!
>> \"Bad Timing\"<< found it totally by accident, got it off a freebie \"new sounds of country\" cd like 15 years ago... yeesh i'm old!!!!
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG. Reason: spell check

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9060 by StephenG
<<<<<sorry folks, wasn't trying to double post there.... how do y'all attach your comments directly onto a particular comment anyway? thanks in advance for the lesson>>>> :silly:

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9061 by StephenG
back on topic, favourite \"guilty pleasure\" music is disco, other than that, i like opera & musicals
(Sarah Brightman)...Love me some TORI AMOS(however you classify her) Country music (George Strait, Garth Brooks)a fine frenzy,THE EAGLES,Alicia Keys(r&B or pop?) etc...
really, i don't go by genres, i hear it , i like it, i buy it...'NUFF SAID
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG. Reason: needed improvements

More
14 years 5 months ago #9065 by knumpcy
StephenG wrote:

<<<<<sorry folks, wasn't trying to double post there.... how do y'all attach your comments directly onto a particular comment anyway? thanks in advance for the lesson>>>> :silly:

If this is what you mean, just click the quote button on the said comment.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 5 months ago #9066 by knumpcy
I have several types I listen to or enjoy which is Classical from Beethoven to Sarah Brightman, Opera and such Gothic (SoM,Bauhaus,etc.)from the 80's and The Awakening, what it started out as a Dark split from punk not what they classify it as today, I also enjoy Pagan/Folk(Faun and the likes). Old metal from BS-Kiss, Ozzy and Iron Maiden.Country today is pop music in denial so it is crap and I loath it as well as hip hop and rap is not music and I am a severe snob on that topic.

In general since living in the Music City (Nashville) I see it all and it is like those living in Hollywood with aspiring film minions,after awhile you look at is more of a traffic jam instead of a blessing.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 5 months ago #9070 by Envy
:laugh: Wow. I was surprised at many of the comments. I thought I was weird when I realised I liked music from the Baroque/Classical/Romantic periods as well as varying types of metal. But I see that I belong somewhere at least. :P

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds