Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 5 months ago #7693 by 2girls1corpse
I don't like listening to anything with a set rhythm while I am reading. I need abstract sounds...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7703 by SkieShauphen
Well, last night I started listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack while reading. I'm not sure exactly what you would call that.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7752 by Aftermidnight
When I read or do hard homework I like to listen to instrumental stuff or, even better, ambient. The Nine Inch Nails album Ghosts I-IV is 2 hours of dark industrial ambient music and it's really good as background music to keep you sane whilst you revise maths...

More
14 years 5 months ago #7755 by Highwayman

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7763 by Nox Aeterna
I recommend to all \"Dead Can Dance\"

More
14 years 5 months ago #7794 by SkieShauphen
I don't know about the dark ambient music but it was proven that classics such as Beethoven and Pavarotti actually improve your creative abilities. The more you know! :ohmy:

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds