Show Navigation Menu
Media

Music

More
14 years 3 months ago #10904 by Kelaiah_
I like classical music, but lately I often listen to spiritual music. It has a great effect over me.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13603 by NIFER
I like PUNK-ROCK! :kiss: This is such a positive charge of energy for the whole day!

More
14 years 2 months ago #13621 by EmmaLee28
I'm a fan of viking/pagan/folk metal...as long as it's from Finland hehe...I love Goth music of course, and I also am an avid listened or Classical music... I appreciate everything else though - except for rap...I'm sorry, but I can't listen to that.

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13627 by millkins
It is very hard for me to pinpoint what exactly I like to listen to because, I like almost every type of music as long as it has the qualities that make it good for my mind, but mostly that qualities for me appear in all kinds of metal, goth, jazz, rock, classical music, and even in punk, ska and various types of techno. The only thing I can't bear listening are the turbo-folk songs.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #14875 by JNasty
I like rock.
I like pop.
I like........

A lot of music.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14876 by JNasty
Oh and:

goth.
rap.
Jazz.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds