Show Navigation Menu
Media

True Blood

More
13 years 3 months ago #30044 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re: True Blood
It's not at all Twilight for adults! I try to tell most my friends and alike who believe so...

Never read/seen Twilight, but my sister is a fan, and even she believes it's flawed... and she's not at all as picky as me o.O

I watch True Blood and like it, it's really nice. Nothing at all like the vampire-craze where there's vampires just to sell, not just sex/blood for the same, but it's good story and all. Me like.

Tho I once saw Vampire Diaries, just because I was bored and got no new True Blood to watch... and really, it was True blood for teens. Blonde girl maincharacter, black best friend, no parents, big brother, and then falls in love with a vampire and everything. It's just the same, but less blood and sex and more like it could happen in this life. Lol.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds