Show Navigation Menu
Media

True Blood

More
13 years 3 months ago #29761 by Night Blossom
True Blood was created by Night Blossom
I've heard about how popular and how awesome True Blood is, but I kept dismissing the show, because really I thought Twilight For Adults. I saw a clip or two, which peaked my interest, but I was still worried. (No offense to Twilight lovers. Just not our cup of blood.) My sister is a HUGE True Blood fan and for Christmas, she got us the first season.

Jen and I are truly addicted. It IS an awesome show, at least in our opinion and we love how HBO goes so deep into each characters background and storyline. We loved that with Band of Brothers and The Sopranos too.

My favorite characters are definitely Pam (probably my favorite,) Eric, Lafayette, Bill and Jessica. I love all the characters, both those are just... Awesome. And Godric. ^_^ Loved his character.

Anyone else a fan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29762 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: True Blood
We don't have that series here, so I can't watch it and can't really say anything about it.
I'm a big vampire fan, so I would probably even watch it if it wasn't really good. :silly: There aren't really any good series here at this time, mostly all are some Turkish soap operas. :S
I've heard that the actors are pretty sexy in True Blood. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29771 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: True Blood
Heard the same.

We have it here, but it's not really my thing. I just find it a bit cliche and I guess I'm overwhelmed by the whole vampire craze that's been around for a *long* while. It's just nice to not have it in my face.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29774 by Night Blossom
Replied by Night Blossom on topic Re: True Blood
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the vampire craze. Do I love vampires? Yes. But I've been in love with everything to do with vampires since I was a little girl. That's why I didn't want to watch True Blood, I was worried it'd annoy me or be cheesy and it's quite refreshing. Dark, but also humorous. And mysterious, which is awesome!

More
13 years 3 months ago #29812 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: True Blood
I haven't seen the TV show since we don't get HBO. Other HBO series, such as Rescue Me, have turned up on regular cable eventually, so I'm hoping True Blood will as well.

I've read the first book, Dead Until Dark, and I really enjoyed it. I'd like to get the rest in the series as well, but they're hard to find second-hand.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29977 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: True Blood
true blood is a very good show. me and my boyfriend have watched every episode since the begining, and we cant wait for the next season to begin this summer. i really love eric, hes very hot, heard he was gonna be back next season hope so what a hottie!!! another good show is Hung i love ray hes also a hottie. i love older men like him they really turn me on. theres nothing like a an older man in bed they really know how to please a woman!!

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds