Show Navigation Menu
Media

Worst movies ever

More
13 years 5 months ago #26926 by King Pete
Worst movies ever was created by King Pete
couldn't find a thread like this, so i thought I'd start one. What was the worst movie you ever watched. mine has to be either The weatherman starring Nicholas Cage, and AVP2: Requiem. i found they both had really weak plots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26927 by black_magnolia
I think there are more bad movies around then good ones. Hard to think of one that was literally horrible. I despise those Scary Movies, how many did they make 4, 5? Doesn't really matter, I don't like them at all!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26928 by vampirelycanthrope13
I agree that AVP2 was terrible. i am a massive fan of the alien series, and like the predator series (but to a lesser extent), and the AVP series (the first wasnt terrible, but it wasnt good either) has effectively undone a lot of the awesomeness of the original alien and pred films in my opinion because of this reason:

When i try and convince my friends to watch alien/s they often say, \"i dont like that series\", i ask why and they reply: \"because i saw the alien vs predator films and they were rubbish\" !!!!!!

Cue my face of despair, when these films are turning people off going and seeing the originals (alien and aliens being my favourite movies ever!).
And because of this frustration, i call the avp films some of the worst films ever because of the damage they cause the originals.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26929 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Worst movies ever
I like the alien an predator series' aswell. the first alien film wasn't as strong as the rest in my opinion, but is still well worth watching

More
13 years 5 months ago #26934 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Conan the Barbarian, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. My husband is a huge fan of the Conan stories, as written by Robert E. Howard, but he thinks that movie is dreadful as well. He keeps hoping that someone will remake it, with better effects and people who can actually act.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26937 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Worst movies ever
black_magnolia wrote:

I think there are more bad movies around then good ones. Hard to think of one that was literally horrible. I despise those Scary Movies, how many did they make 4, 5? Doesn't really matter, I don't like them at all!

Agreed. I really dislike the 'Scream' and 'Scary Movie' movies..They're relentless, pointless and..Generally crap. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds