Show Navigation Menu
Media

Sci-Fi Movies

More
13 years 8 months ago #23482 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Sci-Fi Movies
Donnie Darko counts.
Also, I think the new movie with Leonardo Di Caprio, \"Inception\" would also go here, I heard a lot of good reviews for it, but didn't have a chance to see it. The Croatian premier was yesterday but I couldn't go, I was too tired...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #23494 by gothic-grace
Replied by gothic-grace on topic Re:Sci-Fi Movies
black_magnolia wrote:

Donnie Darko counts.
Also, I think the new movie with Leonardo Di Caprio, \"Inception\" would also go here, I heard a lot of good reviews for it, but didn't have a chance to see it. The Croatian premier was yesterday but I couldn't go, I was too tired...

sorry to hear you couldn't see the movie.... i shall be putting that on my retal list when it comes out. I also have event horizon on my rental list and another film called cargo that looks good. District 9 is an amazing film, i have it on DVD :P
Also, can't remember if i mentioned this or not earlier but Sunshine is a truely visually/scientifically amazing film although the end is a little odd...
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gothic-grace.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23499 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Sci-Fi Movies
I've realy loved the remake of Star Trek.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 5 months ago #26748 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:Sci-Fi Movies
I like the sixth day with schwarzzenegger in it, both the predators and the first AVP. the second one failed miserably

More
13 years 5 months ago #26757 by vampirelycanthrope13
All the movies in the alien series, starship troopers, terminator 1 and 2, the day the earth stood still (original version), dune, doctor who, there are way more good ones, but i can't think of them at the moment.....

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds