Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gigs/Concerts

More
14 years 6 months ago #2246 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:best live appearance
eluvietie has a very good sound but i've never had the pleasure of hearing them live. one of the bands that i think performed very well live was lamb of god. they managed to keep the crowd involved as well as highly energized.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #2261 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:best live appearance
Eluveite are amazing live! Although something's missing on stage since the twins left :/ still they definitely know their stuff and they're some of the most talented musicians i've seen :)

Otherwise i'd have to say Helloween, go watch them if you have the chance even if you don't know the music (i'm sure most of the metalheads on here heard their hit \"I want out\" or at least a cover of it). I've seen them twice and it was just amazing every time, i have yet to see a band connect with the crowd so well in both a club scene and a big open festival scene! Another awesome live band have to be Disturbed (when they play The Sickness or Ten Thousand fists it's just crazy).

Apocalyptica are also not only one of my favourite live bands but also the first live metal band i saw :) They just offer something completely different, and it's awesome when the crowd sings the songs while the band follows on the chellos!

Then there's Skindred which i saw by coincidence at a festival last year while keeping my front row spot fo Disturbed and they blew everyone away. I mean, they actually made a few thousand metalheads dance :P I can't stress enough how much energy the singer has

And last but definitely not least, I saw Hatebreed at Metal Camp this year, never heard any of their songs before this gig but again it was simply amazing, they even managed to make the crowd which was completely drenched due to the constant rain create a massive circle pit through all the mud.

Oh and AC/DC were great too, actually worth the insanely expensive tickets :P

I have a passion for concerts so I go to any I can :) Here are some pics i took of gigs by some of the aforementioned bands :)

First off, I may look weird on this pic but seeing as we're talking about Eluveite I can't help but brag a little with this picture, it was sheer luck to bump into these guys :P

Helloween:

Andi Deris

Guitarist with some seemingly broken fingers in the front

The bass player is my absolute favourite, such a funny and fun loving guy

The drummer doing a little dance for us

Disturbed:

Ten Thousand fists, literally

Apocalyptica:

Skindred:

Don't really have good pics of that gig, but here's a pic and a video of the wall of death they made the crowd do:

Filmed from the safety of front row :P

Sorry if I overdid it a little, but I get so excited talking about gigs, they're my passion ^_^

The dream is alive...
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Vivaris.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2265 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:best live appearance
ohh...you didn't overdo it ...i love'em too ....:D:D...great pics btw :D

More
14 years 6 months ago #2267 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:best live appearance

here's a bit from eluvietie live at rock'n'iasi :D...it was so amazing :D:D...sorry for teh poor sound quality ( but the camera wasn't so good)

More
14 years 6 months ago #2271 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:best live appearance
best live?

Rammstein!!!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #2285 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:best live appearance
For the ones I have seen!

Danzig

Voltaire / Ego Likeness

The Awakening

The funniest of them all:

The Dead Milkmen

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds