Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gigs/Concerts

More
11 years 1 month ago #39184 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Saw Linkin Park last night, Stone Sour was opening for them. It was bloody epic. I had a great view for most of the time too.

WOW! You're lucky to have actually been there. I love Stone Sour and their new album's amazing!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #39187 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Saw Linkin Park last night, Stone Sour was opening for them. It was bloody epic. I had a great view for most of the time too.

WOW! You're lucky to have actually been there. I love Stone Sour and their new album's amazing!

Yeah, they played a few songs off their new album - I'm very impressed.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 4 months ago #39623 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
This weekend I was to the local alternative club where they had a power metal night, a couple underground bands and Wisdom (they opened once for Sabaton, but I don't listen to them) played, and it was pretty fun mostly due to my crazy friends. :woohoo: The little highlight for me was the tombola they had after the gigs - I won a ticket to the upcoming Iced Earth gig in Januray! I felt kinda lucky that night from the start, but still didn't expect to really win something. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39669 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
A little late to post this but I saw Nine Inch Nails on their Tension North American Tour. It was an amazing visual experience and of course, the entire band was great live. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds