Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gigs/Concerts

More
13 years 6 months ago #26257 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Gigs/Concerts
The last concert I've seen was The 69 eyes and Madragora Scream. It was also one of the best, but I can't really say why. :D

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26272 by iHauntTheSepulchre
The first concert I ever went to was Pseudo Echo with my dad when I was younger. The second concert went to was just last year: Alice Cooper. I have been a fan of his before I even started primary school. I was meant to be buying a ticket to see Owl City, but he's postponed his concert.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 6 months ago #26817 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
gonna catch the stp show in corpus christi staurday hope its awesome has anyone caught one of their shows before?

ZOSO

More
13 years 5 months ago #27887 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
Last gig I've been to is yesterday's Sabaton gig. :)
Steelwing and Alestorm were the support bands.
Steelwing is a new heavy metal band, formed in 2009, so they have still a lot to do regarding their music. I didn't have a chance to listen to their stuff before the gig, so I didn't have any expectations. My friends said they were horrible and they didn't even want to enter the venue to listen to them. I figured I paid the bloody ticket to see three bands and I'm bloody going to see them and make up my own mind. They aren't bad, but as they are new I think they have potential to improve. They wouldn't be on the tour with Sabaton if they were shit. I didn't really like Steelwing's vocal, some voacal training would surely do him some good. All in all, they put up a decent show having in mind they were also one man short on guitar because of illness.
Alestorm is a folk/power metal band which have songs inspired with pirates, you could say a pirate metal band. :silly: It was really fun listening to them! Great show! :)
Sabaton was AWESOME!!! It was obvious the guys were having a great time too like all the people in the crowd! I'll try not to write in length how great they were! :)

The only thing that I didn't like about the gig are the logistic problems for which the venue is fault. They were selling bear in glass bottles and you can imagine how much broken glass there was on the floor! My friend got her hand sliced up when she was thrown to the floor during a mosh pit. :S The other thing that annoyed me was the \"line\" for the cloakroom. The line was more like a mass of people being pressed together to be first to get they coats and jackets. I think they should have foreseen that coming and done something about it. The problem is that the cloakroom is right next to the exit so it's hard to get out when everyone is trying to claim their coats. Oh, well, I survived that. I was happy that the venue is a smoke free area, but I still saw a couple of people lighting cigarettes. Some people just don't have manners...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28897 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
last gig i've been is yesterday's Tarja Turunen gig!!!!
aaaaaaaaaw..is the best concert i ever been to!!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #30759 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Gigs/Concerts
Last gig I went to was Epica. Best concert I've ever been to is Disturbed. That was my first metal concert and it totally blew my mind.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds