Show Navigation Menu
Media

Harry Potter

More
12 years 8 months ago #34298 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Harry Potter
:P Hm. Okay. I watched the premier coverage in the UK and I'm mildly interested. There seemed to be a lot of action from what I saw.

I think when the latest and last movie comes out on DVD, I'll buy the lot and just watch them all at once (or as close to that as possible).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34320 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Going to see the new movie today. My friends are going to our local premier which is being held in our ancient Roman amphitheatre, so it's going to be some 10 000 people ( :unsure: )...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34321 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Harry Potter
Haven't seen it yet but had a friend who has, apparently parts of it were pretty disappointing in their variation from the books.

I'll hide it so those who wish to read it may.

Warning: Spoiler!

Should be seeing it on Friday but my expectations have been lowered.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34327 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Harry Potter
black_magnolia wrote:

Going to see the new movie today. My friends are going to our local premier which is being held in our ancient Roman amphitheatre, so it's going to be some 10 000 people ( :unsure: )...

Strangest place I've ever seen a movie is in the Hollywood cemetery, but an ancient Roman amphitheater?! SO. COOL.!

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34330 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Harry Potter
Just gotten back from the movie. :)
I didn't have any real expectations, so I was pretty pleased with the result as were my friends. None of us reread the last book before the movie, therefore all the differences between the two didn't feel like a finger in our eye. lol

@ Kuroboshi: I'll just write my comments into your spoiler:

Warning: Spoiler!

Well, I'd recommend that you just wait till Friday when you can see it for yourself and make up your own mind about the movie.

@ janelle hell: A cemetery sounds cool too, but yeah, an amphitheater is cooler! :P Only problem today was that it was looking like it will rain, which it did, but when I already arrived home. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34336 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Harry Potter
I haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to, once the crowds have thinned out a bit. I've seen the earlier movies on TV, but the only one I saw at the theatre was Part 1, so I want to see Part 2 at the theatre as well.

I think my husband was quite bored during the first one, as he hasn't read the books and didn't know the backstory. But there should be enough action and fight scenes in the second one to keep him entertained.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds