Media

Eurovision song contest

More
13 years 10 months ago #21869 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Eurovision song contest
Eurovision? It's so passé...

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #22499 by RexImperatorDiaboli
Envy wrote:

*Facepalm* Whenever Eurovision's on, the UK is reminded that yes, no one in Europe likes us.

I think last year we were second to last? This year? Lo and behold! We came last!

When I was little, the UK won aaaall the time, haha, and now? Whoo..Hatred all around.

:woohoo:

I did love it last year when Dita made a show though. :( So envious of her body.

I like you guys! Although I wasn't overly keen on the group you all sent to Eurovision. Lordi won in 06, perhaps send Cradle of Filth, start a Eurovision trend?

More
13 years 9 months ago #22523 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Eurovision song contest
RexImperatorDiaboli wrote:

I like you guys! Although I wasn't overly keen on the group you all sent to Eurovision. Lordi won in 06, perhaps send Cradle of Filth, start a Eurovision trend?

You may like us, but does your country like the UK? :P I think generally we send pretty crappy groups to Eurovision anyway. I seem to recall an awful aeroplane-people group one year! And they were well-praised too! Predicted to give us a good result and ended up second from last. Such a joke. :woohoo:

Dear Lord, they're worse than I remembered.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds