Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gothic Tv Shows?

More
14 years 10 months ago #181 by nay.mayfair
Replied by nay.mayfair on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
no need to apologize ...
and yes, I love making friends!:lol:
learn different things is cool!:blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #186 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
I haven't heard of many of the titles here; I guess it must be because I'm in Britain. Even Pushing Daisies (<3) is American, although Anna Friel is ours (British). Yay!!

More
14 years 10 months ago #192 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
I have only a vague recolection of Forever Knight. I was a child of the 90's so some images from it managed to cram their way into the dark recesses of my mind. I can't say that I've seen anything lately that appeals to my gothic sensibilities personally, but perhaps there's something out there I missed?

More
14 years 10 months ago #231 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
The Collector was pretty good... it was Canadian, and there weren't a lot of episodes, so it's probably not too well known. I think it's out on DVD now though.

It starred Chris Kramer as Morgan Pym. He was an immortal who worked as an advocate for those who had sold their souls to the Devil, and whose time to pay had come. The Devil was always played by a different actor, so you didn't know who it was until you saw the eyes.

More
14 years 10 months ago #245 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
Jekyll, starring James Nesbitt, is a great show. Both sides of the character are played by the same actor, but the transformation from one to the other is very apparent physically. It can also be really funny in places, in a black humour sort of way.

More
14 years 9 months ago #304 by Blackaggy
Replied by Blackaggy on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
We had The Collector over here in Australia as well, I really enjoyed it. We also had True Blood a vampire series and at the moment we have the Supernatural series which I'm really enjoying as well. I must admit I'm also a fan of the early Adam's Family TV shows.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds