Show Navigation Menu
Media

Gothic Tv Shows?

More
14 years 9 months ago #332 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well the only gothic type tv show that I can remember is called Dead Like Me, it was about a recently deceased girl who has to be a grim reaper. It's pretty interesting, and has some comedy elements in it too.

:blush:

dracu lupei

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #337 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
Yes I remember that show, which was pretty good. The other gothic shows ...Tales from the Dark Side, The Munsters, The Addams Family, The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, Dark Shadows, American Gothic, etc....Why you may ask do I remember these....being born in 1969 helps.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15819 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
I love Tails From the Dark Side! That show was awesome :) Forever Knight was a fave too - although here in Oz its a bit pricy to buy on dvd. Tails from the Crypt was also really enjoyable when it was on. The Hunger with David Bowie was really good too - that was only on pay tv here though.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15844 by Jeremiah1
Replied by Jeremiah1 on topic Re:Gothic Tv Shows?
Forever Knight: definitely! Fortunately, all three seasons were released on DVD (which I own).
You can probably find them on Ebay, if not on Amazon.
I also liked the Dark Shadows remake they did in the early nineties. That one is on DVD also.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds