Show Navigation Menu
Media

Drowning in Vampire Stories

More
14 years 2 months ago #14764 by Daruma
Too much story of vampires kills vampires.
Especially when the stories are bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14835 by Bpagemom
I couldn't have said it better.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #14840 by vampirelycanthrope13
I like vampire fiction, but unfortunately there are lots of vampire books and movies but very few GOOD ones! I agree the teen vampire craze is a bit over the top. However i see it as an oppurtunity to hoard some of the good vampire movies and books that suddenly become more available and cheaper due to this craze, and to simply avoid the rubbish.
However, it seems that werewolves may be the new thing this year with all the werewolf themed movies and tv shows etc planned. :) So yet again, i plan to get my hands on all the werewolf stuff that wasn't readily available before while the craze lasts, as pretty soon no one will care about that fad anymore either.

Also on this subject, a magazine i read suggested that we seem to have a different vampire craze in popular culture each decade. This time it's twilight and the time before it was buffy. (I wish we still had buffy instead)

More
14 years 2 months ago #14859 by scootiebee
Now that I think about it, I can think of a lot of vampire fads from the past. Anyone remember Dark Shadows? I loved that when I was a kid.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14864 by Bpagemom
This is true... Vampire fads come and go about as frequently as the next new soda flavor. And I do agree... hoard the good stuff while it's readily available and less expensive. This is a great point. Silver linings... got to love 'em.

"You have no power over me"

More
14 years 2 months ago #14883 by knumpcy
Daruma wrote:

Too much story of vampires kills vampires.
Especially when the stories are bad.

I completely agree as well!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds