Show Navigation Menu
Media

Evanescence

More
14 years 7 months ago #1407 by vampirelycanthrope13
Evanescence are one of my favourite bands, fallen is their best album in my opinion. I haven't seen them live yet but hope to eventually. Amy Lee has an amazing voice and i am also a fan of the guitar riffs and solos in the songs. My favourite songs of theirs have to be haunted, my immortal and my last breath. I hope they're as good live as they sound on cd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1414 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Evanescence Live
Had a period of listening to Evanescence some years ago... still got the on my iPod, by they rarely show up now, and I don't miss them that much. They can have real good songs, but I've heard them and now I rather listen to something more my stile. Just gotta figure out wich that is...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 6 months ago #25501 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Evanescence new album?
Does anyone know when Evanescence is releasing their new album. I keep reading
that it will be late autumn (late fall to some of you). Amy is great, a fantastic
voice, fantastic looks, in fact......fantastic everything!!!

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25502 by black_magnolia
Last I've heard is that it has been pushed back indefinitely, so I don't think there will be a fall release.
I really couldn't care less about it. Never really gotten into listening them. From what I know it will be a wonder if this album doesn't end up like \"Chinese Democracy\" from Guns n' Roses...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25503 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re:Evanescence new album?
Magnolia my dear, you've shocked me, just as i thought you had taste!!! You have saved yourself though by mentioning Guns N' Roses, even though the full gang isn't with the main man any more, i think Chinese Democracy is still a good album.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25508 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Evanescence new album?
:P Ah..I would have to agree with Magnolia here. I never really got 'into' their music.

I recall listening to them many years back when I was about..11-13 years, when I had just started to listen to more alternative music, but they soon became a memory and were replaced by heavier stuff. In fact, I wasn't even aware they were still producing albums.

Thought they had split up or something. :unsure: Ah well.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds