Show Navigation Menu
Media

Evanescence

More
13 years 6 months ago #25543 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

If I didn't read metal mags and metal internet portals, I'd think Evanescence didn't even exist any more.

..Evanescence count as metal these days? :blink:

I actually don't read metal mags anymore, and not often on metal-related sites so..Yup. They practically were non-existant in my mind until now! :P

Hmmm... I won't go into that discussion of Evanescence being metal or not, don't really care, but a lot of these matal mags do write also about other alternative not-strictly-metal bands, maybe not that much as their focus genre, but you get a tibid here and there...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25545 by Highwayman
Gaggin for it!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25559 by ondespumeggianti
i don't heard about new album!

More
13 years 6 months ago #25604 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re:Evanescence new album?
Highwayman wrote:

Gaggin for it!

Ahh! Now i've found someone who's on my wavelength!!!

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34731 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Evanescence
Evanescence released a new song earlier this week. Definitely different than anything they have ever done. Actually reminds a little bit of Nine Inch Nails so I am definitely a fan of this new style. Can't wait to hear the rest of the songs on this new album. Also, heard that they are going on tour with The Pretty Reckless so that will be an awesome show. Hopefully, I'll be able to see them live. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #34744 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re: Evanescence
I'm a big fan of Evanescence and i can't wait for their new album in a few weeks time. The Pretty Reckless are also a strong favourite of mine, but i am interested to see which direction their second album will take, i'm hopeing for something slightly heavier/rockier/darker. As i mentioned above about being a big Evanescence fan, this actually put me off listening/buying the debut album from We Are The Fallen (original band members from Evanescence, how wrong was i? There has always been competition between the two bands, but their album Tear The World Down is absolutely brilliant. It kicks arse with it's heavey dark rock felt anthems, with amazing vocals from Carly. If you like Evanescence you really must hear We Are The Fallen.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds