Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 11 months ago #18568 by SkieShauphen
Just finished the Van Alan Legacy by Melissa da la Cruz and now I started Flesh Circus by Lilith Saintcrow.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18570 by Daruma
Stephen King, The stand.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18578 by scootiebee
Daruma wrote:

Stephen King, The stand.

I love that book! One of my favorites. I read it again every once in a while, when I have a LOT of extra time to kill...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18645 by Morgana
Morgana wrote:

I'm re-reading Broken, by Kelley Armstrong. I like her style, and I have quite a few of her books. Most of them refer to events and characters in the other books, but you don't have to have read them all, or in order, for them to make sense.

I've now re-read the rest of her first six books, and am just about finished Haunted (number 5). I recently picked up the next two, No Humans Involved and Personal Demon, so those are next on the list.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18661 by SkieShauphen
Has anyone read the Dark Tower series by Stephen King? There are quite a few books with a lot of pages. I just don't want to start it without knowing what it's really about.

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18665 by scootiebee
Re-reading the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. Just ordered the new book, and haven't read them in a long time, so getting back into it. Can't wait to get to Dead Beat (that's my favorite one in the series, so far).

I haven't read the Dark Tower series, but my husband has, and he enjoyed it. But I don't think he ever met a Stephen King book he didn't like.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds