Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 9 months ago #359 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Currently Reading
that black jewel series sounds pretty interesting. i'm looking for new material to read and i'm pretty much into anything. what other books would anyone recommend?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #362 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Currently Reading
Hi Veszdrin,

If you look on page 2 of the main forum, there's a thread called Literature. It's about 5 pages, so you should find lots of good ideas there!

More
14 years 9 months ago #364 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Currently Reading
i completely forgot about that thread. thanks!!

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 9 months ago #384 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Currently Reading
Finished: www.monolithgraphics.com/darklorebook.html ...very well done.

Current: www.amazon.com/Devil-Biography-Peter-Stanford/dp/0805030824 ...so far it is a tad slow.

Must start on the Anne Bishop series next.....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 9 months ago #403 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well I do appreciate it, knumpcy, that you are taking my advice on the series. I just finished the fourth book of that series and I was very pleased with it, I can't wait to get the last two of the series.

:blush:

dracu lupei

More
14 years 9 months ago #404 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Currently Reading
I hope to see you in NOLA during All Hollows and wish the best for you and all during this time!Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei wrote:

Well I do appreciate it, knumpcy, that you are taking my advice on the series. I just finished the fourth book of that series and I was very pleased with it, I can't wait to get the last two of the series.

:blush:

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds