Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 1 month ago #37809 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Uhhm..'Principles of Criminal Law - Ashworth'. It's okay for basics..But for a better read overall, I'm completely in love with 'Smith and Hogan's Criminal Law'. For an academic text it's incredibly light-heartedly written and jokey - Brilliant.

Ah, I wish one of my textbooks could be described \"light-heartedly and jokey\". :(
Here most textbooks are dry and boring - the only exception I came across was part of my Sociology book which was written by my lecturer (the rest of the book by the other authors was dreadful).

I'm currently reading some book on constitutional law. (The whole complete title of the book is longer then my previous sentence :silly: )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37810 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Uhhm..'Principles of Criminal Law - Ashworth'. It's okay for basics..But for a better read overall, I'm completely in love with 'Smith and Hogan's Criminal Law'. For an academic text it's incredibly light-heartedly written and jokey - Brilliant.

Ah, I wish one of my textbooks could be described \"light-heartedly and jokey\". :(
Here most textbooks are dry and boring - the only exception I came across was part of my Sociology book which was written by my lecturer (the rest of the book by the other authors was dreadful).

I'm currently reading some book on constitutional law. (The whole complete title of the book is longer then my previous sentence :silly: )

Hah, I was considering starting on my constitutional law tonight, but I think I really need to work on contract..I still haven't started my final notes yet. I'm hoping, despite feeling extremely low, that I'll get something done tonight. :huh:

Most of my textbooks are really dry, but I guess that's probably why Smith and Hogan's Criminal Law has been so well reviewed on Amazon. It's the only lighthearted read I've found so far.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37815 by firensia
Neverwinter - R. A. Salvatore

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 days ago #38060 by Verminaard Draconis
For now I'm in a french book called \"Les Secrets d'un Homme Riche\" witch means the secrets of a rich man. Verry interesting about how to create your path along your life and how to keep your convictions on track!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
12 years 5 days ago #38063 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Taking up the Runes by Diana Paxson. It's been insightful so far.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 4 days ago #38065 by firensia
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds