Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13353 by vampirelycanthrope13
Frankenstein and the War of the Worlds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13426 by Morgana
Funny, I'm the exact opposite... I like the Brontes better than Jane Austen. Austen's characters always seemed more \"upper crust\" to me, while those in the works of the Brontes seem more like \"normal\" people. I never read any of these books in school though, so that may have something to do with it. Teachers do seem to have a way of sucking all the enjoyment out of a novel...

More
14 years 2 months ago #13466 by scootiebee
Currently reading \"All Together Dead\" by Charlaine Harris (Sookie!)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13492 by Envy
Urk..Add 'Glengarry Glen Ross' to my reading list. :P They're giving us so much in English literature.. Don't particularly like this one.

Much preferred to read 'A Streetcar Named Desire' out of the plays we've been given.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14295 by Morgana
I picked up a couple of vampires books by someone called L.A. Banks, who I've never heard of. Anyone heard of him/her? I always buy books second-hand though, so I figured they were worth a try.

I also got a collection of short stories by Washington Irving, including The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. It also includes Rip Van Winkle, which I didn't know he had written, until now.

Not sure what to start reading first...

More
14 years 1 month ago #14307 by Bpagemom
I am currently rereading Greg Bear's \"Blood Music\". I am also writing my second novel. I'm still looking for a publisher for my first, but I guess it would help if I actually worked hard at looking.

"You have no power over me"

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds