Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37226 by DaTenshi
firensia wrote:

DaTenshi wrote:

I am reading Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice :kiss: ... actually is more of rereading it coz I got my hands on the hard cover knopf edition of it <3 so happy <3

Same here. :) I'm rereading it for the third time. It never gets old. After that, I'll continue on with the series and reread all the other books as well. Anne Rice is truly a literary legend. I love her work.

Yes I know your feelings xD it is the same for me... Anne Rice never gets old xD she is awesome :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37229 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Currently reading Graceling by Kristin Cashore.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 1 month ago #37476 by Morgana
I finally got through purging my bookcases... re-read anything that I couldn't really remember the plot of, and got rid of quite a few books.

I'm now re-reading Stolen, by Kelley Armstrong. I have quite a few of her books, so I'll probably read them all again, as I quite like her style.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37498 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Death Note (vol.5) by Tsugumi Ohba.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37506 by Veszdrin
currently i'm re reading the legend of drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore. current one i'm on is the orc king. i'm mainly reading the newer books in preparation for the latest book that came out which i have yet to purchase.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 month ago #37514 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Now reading Fullmetal Alchemist (vol.4) by Hiromu Arakawa.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds