Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32956 by Envy
'Great Expectations' by Dickens..

I was ranting about the local library service charging 1 GBP per loan before - I tried the city library to see if there were any charges there, and they were *even higher* per loan. I ended up just buying books I wanted to read as they came out at a cheaper price than the loan cost (I like borrowing classics but you can buy them for a pound each at a shop in town.. >.> The city library was demanding 1.20 GBP per book).

Ugh..Annoyed at that..
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32976 by Morgana
Anti-You wrote:

Very good series, Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan may have taken a new twist on vampires, quite different to the modern Cliche, but theyre represented for what they really are, pure monsters. The third and final book is being released later this year, not too sure of the exact release date, but its sitting on the top of my list, right beside the fourth Inheritance book.
The Strain is a series I would highly recommend, but its a bit graphic, not for the faint hearted.

Sounds great, thanks! I haven't gotten to it yet, but I will, soon...

More
12 years 10 months ago #33030 by AngelusSilenti
the Bone graphic novels by Jeff Smith

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33041 by iHauntTheSepulchre
As a part of a bookclub I'm reading The Spiral Dance by Starhawk. It's got it's good points and it's bad points, but what frustrates me is how contradictory she can be sometimes.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 10 months ago #33172 by AngelusSilenti
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and Batman: Heart of Hush.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33188 by blaaa
International Economics, Dominick Salvatore (for my exam) :cheer: :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds