Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
13 years 4 months ago #28060 by Kuroboshi
I would have thought people are more likely to be re-reading them because the final movies are coming out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28318 by Prissy
Ay! let the coward and slave who writes write on! He is no more harm to Love than the grey snake Who lurks in the dusk brake For the bare-legged village-boy, is to the Sun, The Sire of Life. The Lover and the wife, Immune, intact, ignore. The people hear; Then, be the people smitten of grey Fear, It is no odds. I have seen the eternal Gods Sit, star-wed, in the old Egypt by the Nile; The same calm pose, the inscrutable, wan smile On every lip alike

He who seduced me first, I could not forget. I hardly loved him, but desired to taste A new strong sin.

ZOSO
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts -_-\'

More
13 years 4 months ago #28353 by Prissy
A Magik Life

ZOSO

More
13 years 4 months ago #28359 by Malkie
Hello world

The mists of avalon, Space wolves omnibus and philosophy for pleasure. At the same time.

I know sounds scary, but if i don't take on to much i think, and we all know that leads to the death of me :D

More
13 years 2 months ago #30068 by Envy
'The Merchant's Tale' - Chaucer, and 'A Doll's House' - Ibsen.

Chaucer is quite amusing..And Ibsen. Well. Wow. I'd recommend 'A Doll's House', not because it's an entertaining read, but because it's quite short and surprising. That's just my opinion anyway.

Chaucer's stuff is quite good, but it takes a bit of translation. :woohoo:

More
13 years 2 months ago #30075 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

'The Merchant's Tale' - Chaucer, and 'A Doll's House' - Ibsen.

Chaucer is quite amusing..And Ibsen. Well. Wow. I'd recommend 'A Doll's House', not because it's an entertaining read, but because it's quite short and surprising. That's just my opinion anyway.

Chaucer's stuff is quite good, but it takes a bit of translation. :woohoo:

I agree on Ibsen's Doll's House. It was very controversial when it was first published, I recall that Ibsen even had to rewrite the ending for some theatre becasue the producer thought it wouldn't play well with the original ending...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds