Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 7 months ago #528 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Currently Reading
I picked up Dime Store Magic second-hand a couple of years ago, just because I liked the cover. I had never heard of Kelley Armstrong before then, but I'm hooked on her work now. She has a whole universe of characters... vampires, werewolves, witches, sorcerers, necromancers, etc. Someone who is a supporting character in one book, may turn up as a main character in another. However, you can still read each book on its own, you don't have to read them in order to be able to follow the plots.

I have Bitten, but I haven't read it yet. Next on the list, after I finish Harry Potter (on book 5 right now).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #534 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Well I am proud to say that on my vacation I have read a total of eight books (yay me.heh), cover-to-cover. The most recent including the sixth and seventh Harry Potter books, they were a pretty fast read, together it to me a week to read them.

Otherwise I am still waiting to purchase the last installments of the Black Jewels series :[

:blush:

dracu lupei

More
14 years 7 months ago #589 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Currently Reading
Well, I don't read one book at once... I need variation, mostly, unless in summertime when all I do is read... :silly:

Reading now - Sword of Truth, book 4. The Summoner. A Swedish book I got for free... A few others, wich I don't read actively.

Those I just read was Sword of Truth, earlier books... got into that one now. Borrowing the books from a friend, fter I found the first one... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #590 by SabreRose
Replied by SabreRose on topic Re:Currently Reading
I'm between books at the moment.

I just finished the Night Angel Trilogy, though the name makes it sound a lot more childish than it actually is.

More
14 years 7 months ago #597 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Currently Reading
my favourite things to read are written by friederich nietzsche and emil cioran( romanian philosopher)...it's just great that you can find yourself between the lines of their works...
other than that , i enjoy reading old magic books, like agrippa, crowley , solomon , grimorum verum etc...

More
14 years 7 months ago #811 by tfillah
Replied by tfillah on topic Re:Currently Reading
Currently? *looks around* The Sookie Stackhouse series... :blush:

Aut Disce Aut Discede

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds