Show Navigation Menu
Media

What are you currently reading?

More
14 years 4 days ago #19264 by SkieShauphen
I'm here at the library and they have that book. Dracula the Undead. I'm going to read it once I get the chance. There are still a few other books I need to fly through. Next is \"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies\"

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19280 by scootiebee
SkieShauphen wrote:

I'm here at the library and they have that book. Dracula the Undead. I'm going to read it once I get the chance. There are still a few other books I need to fly through. Next is \"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies\"

I got that one for Christmas! I keep forgetting I have it! I must read it.

But first, finishing up the Dresden Files, book 9, White Night.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19311 by black_magnolia
I envy all of you that have time to read something for pleasure. I'm stuck with two books I have gone over so many times that the cover of one is falling apart... bloody exams... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 days ago #19316 by Morgana
SkieShauphen wrote:

Let us know what you think of Dracula the Undead. I figure it's either really good, or really awful.

I got Pride and Prejudice and Zombies for Christmas as well, and I really liked it. There are a few really funny parts in it, and my copy has a dozen or so pictures as well.

More
14 years 2 days ago #19340 by scootiebee
I agree, the pictures in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies almost make the book for me (I paged through and read the picture captions). It is worth buying the book just for that!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 day ago #19390 by cemwerewolf
The Urban Primitive. Basically a guide of helpful tips for the witch trapped in the city. Good read so far . . .

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds