Show Navigation Menu
Media

Christmas Music

More
13 years 3 months ago #28459 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Christmas Music
Envy wrote:

Makes me wonder - Are the house lights actually sync'd or is someone just switching parts on, taking a picture, repeating that process again and again with different lights on, then sync'ing it with the song before uploading?

That sounds like an awful lot of work! I would think it would be easier to actually sync up the lights to the music. I'm not sure how you'd go about that, but I'm sure it could be done, with the right electronics gadgets.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28466 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Christmas Music
Morgana wrote:

That sounds like an awful lot of work! I would think it would be easier to actually sync up the lights to the music. I'm not sure how you'd go about that, but I'm sure it could be done, with the right electronics gadgets.

Maybe..But I never doubt how much spare time some people have on their hands. :woohoo:

More
13 years 2 months ago #29646 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: Christmas Music
On Christmas I listen Vader - God is Dead xD

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds