Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Artwork

More
13 years 11 months ago #19138 by scootiebee
They sell them in the U.S. I have seen them at Amazon.com, and at local calendar shops, but they are usually gone by this time of year. Unfortunately, you will probably have to wait until next year's comes out at this point. They also sell them at the gothic cavern shop listed in the Alchemy shop links section of the main page. That's where I have ordered most of my Alchemy stuff from.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19168 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Artwork
necie1286 wrote:

Morgana wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

The artwork on here is so beautiful. i'd love to get some to hang up on my walls to see all the time

If you can find one of the calendars, that's a relatively inexpensive way to get a good selection of their artwork.

i'd love to find one, just don't know where to look. dose anyone know if they sell them here in the states?

:P eBay! I found mine on eBay, plus calendars from previous years.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19170 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Artwork
necie1286 wrote:

Morgana wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

The artwork on here is so beautiful. i'd love to get some to hang up on my walls to see all the time

If you can find one of the calendars, that's a relatively inexpensive way to get a good selection of their artwork.

i'd love to find one, just don't know where to look. dose anyone know if they sell them here in the states?

I usually get mine at HMV, around September or October, for the upcoming year. I think other music stores would probably sell them as well.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds