Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15025 by black_magnolia
\"The other things\" are also Alchemy or something else, scootiebee? Your mum sure will now remember to buy you Alchemy stuff for your next present. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15046 by scootiebee
yes, the other things are Alchemy, but I got tired of typing! :P

My mom will never remember, because she told me to order something for myself, and she would just pay for it. I think we both prefer this. That way I don't get things I just have to return anyway, and she doesn't have to spend a lot of time shopping for something I will return anyway.

But those two items I mentioned are what my mom actually paid for, the other things I had to pay for. I got a knife switch earring, and the high voltage toric generator ring. So if these are the things I like, and my mom keeps sending me starfish covered with swarovski crystals, we can see the problem. She tried to talk me into keeping the glittery starfish by telling me how many compliments she has received on them, but I had to gently explain that while I receive a multitude of compliments on my skeleton jewelry, that doesn't mean SHE would feel comfortable wearing it!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15055 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

yes, the other things are Alchemy, but I got tired of typing! :P

My mom will never remember, because she told me to order something for myself, and she would just pay for it. I think we both prefer this. That way I don't get things I just have to return anyway, and she doesn't have to spend a lot of time shopping for something I will return anyway.

But those two items I mentioned are what my mom actually paid for, the other things I had to pay for. I got a knife switch earring, and the high voltage toric generator ring. So if these are the things I like, and my mom keeps sending me starfish covered with swarovski crystals, we can see the problem. She tried to talk me into keeping the glittery starfish by telling me how many compliments she has received on them, but I had to gently explain that while I receive a multitude of compliments on my skeleton jewelry, that doesn't mean SHE would feel comfortable wearing it!

Starfish? really? :S I feel your pain. I would also return starfish earrings. :silly:
oh, and I see a bit of an steampunk thing going on. ;)

And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15092 by scootiebee
yeah, the starfish were cute, if I were in to cute, they would be perfect. But I have been ogling the Empire collection things for a long time, and finally have an excuse to get some. I usually go more for the skeleton things myself, and had to resist getting the Curse of Ezekiel bracelet, but maybe I will get that next...

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #15125 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

yeah, the starfish were cute, if I were in to cute, they would be perfect. But I have been ogling the Empire collection things for a long time, and finally have an excuse to get some. I usually go more for the skeleton things myself, and had to resist getting the Curse of Ezekiel bracelet, but maybe I will get that next...

I'm more the bat type then the skeleton type, but I finally got the Mortum Hand Bracelet today. My eyes went wide when I saw that it was originally 200 HRK and I got it for 70! (I think the conversion is 1USD = 5HRK) I love sales. :)

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15159 by scootiebee
Wow! I love sales too. That sounds like a great deal! I wish I had a local shop to buy from, once again. The online shop I use has never offered a sale, that I know of. Oh, well.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds