Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 2 months ago #14528 by Keseluk
I just got the Sheedrah choker and bracelet for Xmas. The person who bought the bracelet didn't open it, just wrapped it up and on Xmas I notice the bag was all mangled up like it was tossed around for ages, I open it up and the clasp was snapped in half, the ring it connects to was missing completely and there was a large gap like it was stretched all to hell. Course I contact AG because it is discontinued and I talked to the site who sold it to me. www.medievalcollectibles.com pretty much told me \"screw you\" when they said:

Damaged items need to be reported 2-3 days after receiving the item. The item was received on 11/27/09. Unfortunately we cannot do an exchange. If you would like to purchase another one, Alchemy has stated that they have one left in stock. You can let them know or you can place your order with us. Please let me know how you would like to proceed with your order.

\"If you would like to purchase another one\"? It cost like $90 with shipoping and taxes. I love Alchemy Gothic but I know I will never shop at www.medievalcollectibles.com again. I always wear the choker, I love it, stands out a lot, bracelet is gathering dust because the only local jewelry repair shops that can replace a clasp that large are bloody expensive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14536 by Morgana
That's too bad you got such poor customer service from that site. Most places know that things bought in November could be Christmas gifts, and will relax their refund/exchange policy a bit!

There's a store in Dartmouth called Morrigan LeFay ( morriganlefay.com/ ) that carries Alchemy products, among other things. You may want to check them out, instead of ordering online again.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14552 by Thurysaz
6 of:

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...emist_Gear_Knob.html

Why have bought six copies? ... Because I make a chandelier ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14556 by scootiebee
Thurysaz, can you post a picture of it when you are done with your chandelier? I would love to see it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14569 by Keseluk
Morgana wrote:

That's too bad you got such poor customer service from that site. Most places know that things bought in November could be Christmas gifts, and will relax their refund/exchange policy a bit!

There's a store in Dartmouth called Morrigan LeFay ( morriganlefay.com/ ) that carries Alchemy products, among other things. You may want to check them out, instead of ordering online again.

Wow, thanks a ton, I heard little about that store and I do all my shopping online, I'll definately check that out.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14604 by Morgana
Keseluk wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Wow, thanks a ton, I heard little about that store and I do all my shopping online, I'll definately check that out.

You're welcome! I've only been there a couple of times, due to financial reasons, but it's definitely a cool store, and the staff are really friendly. I think they'll order things in for you as well, if they don't have exactly what you want in stock.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds