Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
10 years 8 months ago #39516 by black_magnolia
Dunno if this really counts, but I've bought a Bindrune Hammer pendant with a couple of friends for another friend (b-day gift). Must say, the detail on it is great, only thing I don't like is the weight of it, but I assume because the friend is a guy, he won't be bothered by the weight. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #39525 by simon_xw
I've bought a P210 from ALMA (Spanish friends), very grateful she transferred to me.
I get P219 9 years ago
I am also a lack of P208 and P217, if anyone, please contact me, thank you very much.
Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #39539 by black_magnolia
I couldn't resist a sale at an online store when I got an additional discount code and I've had these items on my wish-list for ages, so I ordered these: Earthly Delights ring, Folies du Mort necklace and the Banderas De Los Muertos necklace.

Also, while I was shopping it town today, I stumbled upon some Alchemy notebooks! :) Were a bit pricey in comparison to the notebooks I usually buy, at least in my opinion. I usually don't buy the fancy ones any more because I use up a lot of paper for uni...

Sorry for the blurry pics, but they are really high quality glossy cover size A4 notebooks with 80g paper. The other pic shows how they look from the inside, the first and last pages. Really nice. There were another two designs, but I didn't like them, so didn't buy them.

EDIT: forgot to mention I got the Vladeptus pendant from a friend. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
10 years 6 months ago #39574 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Well...I didn't buy it myself but for my birthday I received the Rose of Passion earring. I'm rather pleased! :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 6 months ago #39577 by simon_xw
Attachments:

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #39615 by StephenG
I purchased a t-shirt from the
SPREADSHIRT company featuring The Alchemist design...

perhaps I'm over-critical, but the quality did NOT live up to my expectations-... the image and quality paled in comparison to the classic shirts done by Alchemy Gothic in the past. It's my hope Spreadshirt or Alchemy will improve the quality- I think us loyalists deserve it
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by StephenG.

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds