Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12973 by scootiebee
I don't know if the different styles come in different sizes, or if each style bracelet is its own size. I only have one alchemy bracelet, and I confess it is so large that I haven't been able to take it off for fear of breaking the metal, since I had to squish it down so much to get it on my wrist in the first place.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12984 by black_magnolia
It depends on the bracelet. Some come in different sizes, like the Hell's Grate that comes in large and small; some are adjustable, but the bangles are usually all about the same size and you can't really adjust them without fearing the metal to give in - that's the reason I hate bangles as they are usually all to small for me. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12992 by CorpseQueen
I really like the Hells Grate, and I believe my Alchemy store got the choker... really something I'd buy next, if I get a well paid job... (but I fear it might not be something I can use, if it's not silver of gold, which it probably isn't...)

The lst thing I bought was a pendant with a dragon and a big blue stone, from the swedish ebay-site. Really like it tho.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13031 by black_magnolia
If it's Alchemy it's pewter, you can't be mistaken with that. The few silver items they had mass produced, were made by another company under license. Now they do silver items themselves, but by commission. The probability of finding a silver Alchemy item in a local shop are as likely as winning it the lottery.
Don't know how much you people here are aware of it, but you can find fake Alchemy items on the net (I saw them on x-tra-x for the first time). It's the Alchemy design but made in a cheap material and naturally it isn't sold as Alchemy Gothic but you can see by the design it's stolen from Alchemy. So if you're buying from the net, keep an eye that the items have the Alchemy sign on the back.

And Corpse, I think you're speaking of the ANGUIS AETERNUS pendant, am I right? :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13363 by black_magnolia
I can't help myself after exams, I always end up shopping like today... Got the In Nomine Patrie bracelet (curiosly enough, it fits! :blink: ), Batries earring (x2), Vampire Bat mobile phone charm, a pack of skull and bat buttons.
Everything with a 50% discount or I would have gone totally bankrupt. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13385 by The Wretched Spawn
I just purchased some black rose ready for valentines day cause I always leave it too late

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds