Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #37502 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

The rest of my Christmas present arrived about a month ago (not been on the forum for a while).

My husband got me the Mirror of the Soul earrings (I already have the pendant) and the Coeur Noir choker, which I absolutely love. It's small, by Alchemy standards, so it doesn't overpower me, and it goes with a lot of my clothes... going to get a lot of wear out of that one!

Lucky you! :P The Coeur Noir design is lovely, I have it as a hair clip. :) Can't say I'm fond of the Mirror of the Soul set - the skull and blue enamel are a bit of a turn-off for me. :silly:

Btw. I just bought the 'Banderas De Los Muertos' ring (70% off RRP) because I was buying a belt (nothing special but dirt cheap too) so I figured I could \"save\" on postage when I was already shopping... :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #38012 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Bought this today also, I'm very pleased as it's discontinued and this is the first time I've seen one for sale ever.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by iHauntTheSepulchre.

More
12 years 1 week ago #38020 by Veszdrin
Recently bought the Prana Talisman. Very beautiful piece of work and a very interesting history to it as well. Have yet to consecrate it but it will be done soon. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 week ago #38033 by firensia
Veszdrin wrote:

Recently bought the Prana Talisman. Very beautiful piece of work and a very interesting history to it as well. Have yet to consecrate it but it will be done soon. :)

Let us know if your luck changes at all. :) I've been curious about this talisman but I still haven't decided if I'm going to buy it yet.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 1 week ago #38038 by Veszdrin
I will definitely keep you updated on my luck. Even if my luck doesn't change, it's still a beautiful piece of work. It complements my Algoth cross very well. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 day ago #38078 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought myself these lovelies: La Fee Verte Absinthe Spoon and The Devil's Trevails

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds