Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 months ago #10422 by Highwayman
The skull of teach.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10437 by CorpseQueen
Found a pendant on the swedish ebay-site, which was cheap and nice and I could get by hand. It's old, as I haven't found it on the site; a dragon holding a big blue stone with it's tail. It has a bit longer chain then usual, but that's just how I like it - it rests just above my cleavage, so to say.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #10450 by Morgana
Anime Hypercubed ( www.animehypercubed.com/login.php ) carries Alchemy Gothic items, among other things. They're in Camrose, Alberta, so they might be worth trying. I think they may have an actual store there as well. I was planning to order from them, but then I found a local store that carries AG, so I've never actually dealt with them.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10847 by cemwerewolf
My Algoth pendant arrived yesterday! I absolutely love it! Has anyone else gotten one yet?

More
14 years 3 months ago #10871 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

My Algoth pendant arrived yesterday! I absolutely love it! Has anyone else gotten one yet?

Nope. I'm very apprehensive about buying one at all as I generally don't wear crosses due to the Christian implication.
I once wore my ankh and one of my high-school professors (who's not religious) come to me to ask me something regarding a Christian holiday. I answered because I knew, and asked her why she was asking me (out of all the possible people!) and she said she saw that I was wearing a cross so she figured I knew. A cross!!! jeez... Explained to her that it wasn't a cross, but an ankh and added a bit of info on ancient Egypt. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10949 by scootiebee
I got the Algoth pendant a month or so ago, and have only worn it a few times. I keep meaning to put it on another chain that I have two other pendants on already (skull and crossbones, and a silver coin from the Atocha shipwreck). But I do get worried that people will think it is a cross, even though it looks more like a dagger to me. It is very pointy! I keep hoping to find someone else walking around with one on, though. I think that would make my day. So I keep wearing it around....

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds