Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 months ago #10190 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

Thank you for the birthday wish my dear. At the risk of dispelling the myth, not all Canadians are that kind. But the folks at the shop are absolute gems! I wish everyone could have such a fine provider of Alchemy goods near them.

I know that not all people can be that nice, that's really an exception! May I kidnap your shop and transport it here to Croatia? :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10192 by cemwerewolf
No! It's mine, all mine! Mwahahahahahahahaha . . . But I am working on perfecting cloning so I`ll see what I can manage on that front . . . :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #10240 by scootiebee
I even wish I had a goth shop around here at all. Lucky you to have one so nice on top of it all!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #10373 by double
I've wanted to buy Alchemy stuff for a while now. I've bought the calenders for the last three years now and the dark chemical wedding poster. I decided to try to buy online for the first time so I ordered the Gestaltkopf hooded top for myself and for my girlfriend the Oubliette de la Couer and the Chemical Attraction hooded top from the Rockandgothshop.com On october 1 hoping to get them within six weeks because i knew they were new items but said it would be ordered upon request and that I wouldn't get them until after Oct 25 in an email they sent me. I took 7 weeks to get my hooded top and her shirt but am still missing the Chemical Attraction Hoodie and its going on 11 weeks now. Is this Normal????Is there any other sites I can order from (I'm from Canada and would like to purchase more Alchemy stuff but this is an awfully long time to wait patiently for, even though I emailed them the last 2 weeks and no response

More
14 years 3 months ago #10374 by black_magnolia
double wrote:

I've wanted to buy Alchemy stuff for a while now. I've bought the calenders for the last three years now and the dark chemical wedding poster. I decided to try to buy online for the first time so I ordered the Gestaltkopf hooded top for myself and for my girlfriend the Oubliette de la Couer and the Chemical Attraction hooded top from the Rockandgothshop.com On october 1 hoping to get them within six weeks because i knew they were new items but said it would be ordered upon request and that I wouldn't get them until after Oct 25 in an email they sent me. I took 7 weeks to get my hooded top and her shirt but am still missing the Chemical Attraction Hoodie and its going on 11 weeks now. Is this Normal????Is there any other sites I can order from (I'm from Canada and would like to purchase more Alchemy stuff but this is an awfully long time to wait patiently for, even though I emailed them the last 2 weeks and no response

This is not normal at all! :ohmy:
I think it's best if a Canadian gives you a tip for a good online store.
I've ordered from www.gothicstyle.co.uk and it arrived in a week, but I'm in Europe and the site only stocks jewellery. I think www.onlinegothic.co.uk is also a good site, they have a bit cheaper prices, but I have never ordered anything myself, but intend to when I save some money...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #10412 by scootiebee
I was going to suggest gothic-cavern.com, but apparently they don't ship to Canada. But for those in the US, they are great. I got my order a lot faster than I was expecting to. And I was irked to find that their prices are a lot better than I was paying elsewhere. I feel cheated, but I know better for the future....

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by scootiebee. Reason: afterthought...

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds