Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 4 months ago #28056 by Morgana
I ordered the Give Em Hell metal sign for my husband a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if it'll be here before Christmas now or not, but that's okay... I know he'll like it even if it is a bit late.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...ll___Metal_Sign.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28073 by black_magnolia
@ Morgana: I think there is still plenty of time to Christmas, so you never know, maybe it arrives just on time. :)

Oh, and you ;) remind me that I've ordered the Morgana Theomachia long-sleeves shirt over ebay a week and a couple of days ago, so that one should be arriving soon too.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28086 by Kelaiah_
I got matins cross for my birthday from Black Magnolia :)

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28129 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Morgana: I think there is still plenty of time to Christmas, so you never know, maybe it arrives just on time. :)

Oh, and you ;) remind me that I've ordered the Morgana Theomachia long-sleeves shirt over ebay a week and a couple of days ago, so that one should be arriving soon too.

They told me at the store that it's highly unlikely that it will be here before Christmas, so I'm not holding my breath... but you're right, you never know!

Is that the same shirt, with one design on the front and the other on the back? Or are they two separate shirts?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28131 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

They told me at the store that it's highly unlikely that it will be here before Christmas, so I'm not holding my breath... but you're right, you never know!

Is that the same shirt, with one design on the front and the other on the back? Or are they two separate shirts?

It's the same shirt. The dragons/Morgana design is on the front and the skull/Morgana design is on the back. :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28415 by black_magnolia
I bought the Absinthe Fairy Duvet cover. :) My mom got pretty annoyed when I told her how it's mainly black, but then I emailed her the picture and she said that it was very nice! I assume she imagined something dreadful. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds