Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 6 months ago #25785 by Daruma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
13 years 6 months ago #25797 by MITommy
My latest purchase was the Wolf Spider pendant. I have been wanting one for a long time, and Alchemy stuff is a little hard to find here in the United States. I found an excellant seller on eBay and purchased one. I LOVE IT!!!

More
13 years 6 months ago #25814 by black_magnolia
Thurysaz wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Thurysaz wrote:

My recent purchase?...

A lot!...

Mes hommages.

T.

Could you elaborate, be more specific?
Writing just \"a lot\" is as if you didn't write anything at all, no real info. Such posts I would usually just delete because they are a waste of space.

Definitely!
Whatever I do, whatever I write will be missed by you.
I begin to seriously think that you are against me and you, you want hard to disgust me of this site.

Do you mind at this point that we try to put some life on this forum?

Is it still developed post comments?

A little humor or levity does not hurt ...

M.

You are taking everything personal. Look at all the others who are posting in this thread.
Why don't you see any other person posting literally just \"I bought something\" or \"I bought a lot\"?
Everyone posts what they bought and then if someone likes to comment that acquisition, then they comment. Pretty logical.
You have to get used to the fact that a forum is not a chat room.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25826 by Envy
I don't want to take sides, but I agree with Magnolia on this one.

If Magnolia didn't ask, I or someone else would've asked the same question anyway.

:) So..What did you buy?

More
13 years 6 months ago #25837 by Thurysaz
@ Black-magnolia:

Of course I take it personally! Since this is my reply that you used. I do not see how do not take it personally ...

I have expressly not detailed my shopping in my reply. I am doing this so as not to offend the sensitivity of our sisters and brothers, the poorest of the order.
I do not want to show my purchases so that we may believe that I boasted of having money.
I am fascinated by Alchemy products for many years and when I get the chance, I buy a lot at once for a discount.

I post my \"littles comments\" in fonction of the time I can stay on the site. And also my mood. I can understand that this does not necessarily liked by all, but as we are living in a democracy, I think we can accept that some things do not appreciated by everyone.

T.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds