Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Whishing...

More
14 years 7 months ago #616 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Whishing...
well..another week has passed and no sign of my alchemy order....typical ...what can i say .. ( i could actually say many things but i might be banned for using coarse language :P :laugh: )..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1037 by Slayer002
Replied by Slayer002 on topic Re:Whishing...
where i live, in the south of the netherlands, we don't have a store wich sells alchemy gothic yet there is a dutch site that does have a small collection AG:)

and i sometimes buy things from foreign internet sites and it takes a while(mostly 2-4 weeks) but for me is it cheaper to buy things in the UK or USA for the euro is more worth that the dollar and now 50 euro is more that 37 pounds:P

More
14 years 7 months ago #1066 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Whishing...
wow. hearing you guys talk about it i hope my order doesn't take long to get to me. i'm going to order the order of algoth pendant when i get home so i hope i don't have to wait too long for it.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1085 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Whishing...
I resort to ordering it all online. i live in Australia and there is a few shops i know that stock alchemy but they are all extremely expensive.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1166 by Eskelde09
Replied by Eskelde09 on topic Re:Whishing...
I live in the farthest northwest state in the continental US and I cant find jack. Makes me very sad.:(

I also can't afford jack, but that''s another story. Curse this economy. Curse child-labor laws. Curses.

 cantates, avito

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1176 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Whishing...
I usually go through Gothic Cavern here in the states they usually have the whole line from the catalog, and the only difficult part is finding size 13 & 14 rings to complete rings on all fingers.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by knumpcy.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds