Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Wallpaper Poll

More
13 years 1 month ago #30479 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
Any other Monty Python fans here? Your explanation made me think of the scene in Life of Brian, where John Cleese is making Graham Chapman conjugate verbs, and then paint his grafitti 100 times around the square!

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #30503 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
Morgana wrote:

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.

:P I noticed that as well. First time I've seen that image and I love it - I noticed all the little bits borrowed from other works too..It'd be a brilliant large-scale piece. Like lots of AG pieces all in one.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30525 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

:P I noticed that as well. First time I've seen that image and I love it - I noticed all the little bits borrowed from other works too..It'd be a brilliant large-scale piece. Like lots of AG pieces all in one.

It is a wallpaper already! I've posted the link for it a couple of posts back in this thread!
www.wallpapersweb.com/images/3/10220.jpg

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30529 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Wallpaper Poll
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

It is a wallpaper already! I've posted the link for it a couple of posts back in this thread!
www.wallpapersweb.com/images/3/10220.jpg

:ohmy: Damn. Thank you! ^.^

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds