× All things Alchemy.

Wallpaper Poll

More
8 years 8 months ago #30479 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Wallpaper Poll
Any other Monty Python fans here? Your explanation made me think of the scene in Life of Brian, where John Cleese is making Graham Chapman conjugate verbs, and then paint his grafitti 100 times around the square!

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #30503 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Wallpaper Poll
Morgana wrote:

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.


:P I noticed that as well. First time I've seen that image and I love it - I noticed all the little bits borrowed from other works too..It'd be a brilliant large-scale piece. Like lots of AG pieces all in one.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #30525 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Wallpaper Poll
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.


:P I noticed that as well. First time I've seen that image and I love it - I noticed all the little bits borrowed from other works too..It'd be a brilliant large-scale piece. Like lots of AG pieces all in one.


It is a wallpaper already! I've posted the link for it a couple of posts back in this thread!
www.wallpapersweb.com/images/3/10220.jpg

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #30529 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Wallpaper Poll
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

That would make a great wallpaper... I like all the shadowy images in the background, from other pieces.


:P I noticed that as well. First time I've seen that image and I love it - I noticed all the little bits borrowed from other works too..It'd be a brilliant large-scale piece. Like lots of AG pieces all in one.


It is a wallpaper already! I've posted the link for it a couple of posts back in this thread!
www.wallpapersweb.com/images/3/10220.jpg


:ohmy: Damn. Thank you! ^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.011 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.