Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2013 New Releases

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #39528 by black_magnolia
So, here's the front cover of the new catalogue:
\"Morta Hari and the Vampires of the Moulin Rouge.

Following Dracula's ill fated endeavour to colonise London on 1893, he successfully solicits and infects the most beguiling courtesans of the time, in an audacious attempt to infiltrate it's greatest rival, Paris.\"

Just a couple more days till the new items are revealed. ;)

What kind of designs are you guys looking forward to? More steam-punk, more bats, more deco inspired stuff? What are your wishes for this release?

I wouldn't mind more deco stuff, and I'm kinda looking forward to triangle shaped items (just wishful thinking here, I haven't seen the new items yet, I have no idea why I find that shape appealing lately); and you can never have too many bats, in my opinion, although something totally different then your usual gothic animal would be refreshing to see too. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #39529 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I'm not entirely sure what I'd like to see in the new items, perhaps more steampunk-inspired things.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
10 years 6 months ago #39530 by firensia
Alchemy never disappoints so I'm sure all of the new releases will be amazing. :) I'm really excited to see the new catalogue.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
10 years 6 months ago #39534 by simon_xw
I'm really excited to see the new catalogue.too

More
10 years 6 months ago #39536 by black_magnolia
*DRUM-ROLL*

Here are the new items: catalogue.alchemygroup.com/tradecat/cat-pgs/cat_238_0.php

Oh, Alchemy, how I love thee... :kiss: ;) haha

I absolutely love the bat pins!!! I was going to buy the skull pins that came in a previous release, I'm just so happy I waited because I'm not a big fan of skulls, but I will definitely get me these pins. I really could use a pack of them.

I hope Alchemy will make more nurses belts, I'm pretty sure I'll get the \"Sacred Heart Nurses Belt\". Just need to save up the money for it, I saw one site has it on pre-order already, and it's a bit pricey for me.
Would love to see more designs... bats... *wink-wink*

I really like the \"Drakvlya Gem\" necklace and brooch... so many Alchemy bat items I want, just so much money. ah. :silly:

And regarding the not-usual-gothic animal I wished for in my first post here - love the salamander ring (The Philosopher's Stone Ring). :)

Last of my highlights from this release is the \"Sophia's Opus Pendant\".

Ah, will have to find some extra path of income if I wish to \"catch em all\". :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
10 years 6 months ago #39541 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Well, at this stage the only one I really like is The Emerald Dragon Choker. The others are cool but nothing that'd really suit me. The cane would suit my boyfriend though - he loves them.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds