Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

'The Alchemist' Chocolate Skull

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #39209 by black_magnolia
\"Easter is again looming, and this year, for all those of you looking for a stimulating and cerebral alternative to the ubiquitous egg, or else something a little more menacing than a chocolate bunny, Alchemy has come-up with a distinctly more engaging option – ‘The Alchemist’ chocolate Mini-skull.

Eggs have represented the season of Easter – or springtime, for well over 2,000 years now, predating the Christian adaptation with pagan cultures associating the egg with birth and new life. And skulls are kind of egg-shaped, as well as being kind of pagan too, so, you have the perfect conjunction of elements to justify, if slightly tenuously, Alchemy’s delectable offering for this festive season!\"

“The Alchemist Chocolate Mini-egg’ is hand moulded in the UK and is a 21 gram, solid, fine Belgian chocolate, measuring 40mm x 30mm x 30mm, supplied individually packaged in cellophane, at £1.50. Available from Alchemy England dealers, or directly from The Closet at Alchemy at: www.alchemyengland.com/site/index.php/pr...e-mini-skull-choc-1/

N.B. Shipping only to EU countries, Canada and the USA.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #39210 by cemwerewolf
That is so completely awesome! Though, unfortunately, I doubt I'd be lucky enough that they're definitely nut free so I don't think I'll be getting one . . .

More
11 years 1 week ago #39211 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

That is so completely awesome! Though, unfortunately, I doubt I'd be lucky enough that they're definitely nut free so I don't think I'll be getting one . . .

Yeah, they always put a warning on plain milk chocolate that you can find traces of nuts and other stuff, but so far I never had that 'luck'. If you're allergic to them, I'd steer clear.

I would get one if they shipped to Croatia. ah. :(

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 1 week ago #39212 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Aww...no shipping to Australia. :(

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 1 week ago #39215 by SpiderBabyGrimm
It would be cool to order some, but chocolate in the warm Spring weather doesn't ship well.

Every Day is Halloween.

More
11 years 1 week ago #39216 by black_magnolia
SpiderBabyGrimm wrote:

It would be cool to order some, but chocolate in the warm Spring weather doesn't ship well.

good point, but I'd risk it because we had snow just two days ago. :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds