Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Fantom Skullquest

More
11 years 10 months ago #38307 by black_magnolia
Paul wrote:

I have been trying to sign in using Internet Explorer but when i click on the play button my sign in details disappear and the same sign in screen remains.....help!

That's odd. :huh: Hmm... If you are trying to sing up, and that happens, maybe the site has already registered you and you should try just signing in normally with your username and password.

Otherwise I really have no idea, sorry. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38308 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
Just tried several more options and still no luck, but thanks for your help.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38310 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
Okay so I tried it with IE as suggested and I did manage to sign in. However, I have no clue how to play it. I've been trying to play but either some of the site still isn't working properly or there's something I haven't done.

@ Paul

Have you checked your internet settings? I find if I have cookies disabled on my browser, sites don't work correctly.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38319 by black_magnolia
@ firensia: Have you figured out how to play? It's pretty easy, but a bit confusing, I'll give you that. I had to re-read the help tips a couple of times to figure it out.

Basically you can get new cards for coins, and the ones you have double, you can swap with other players. The swapping part is basically you offer a card in exchange for another (naturally the other party can refuse). Don't mind the offering coins in addition to the cards, as that doesn't work. Probably they didn't turn on that part in the game.
You can see who has a double card by clicking on the empty spot in your cards, and with the \"peek\" option you can see if the person is looking for a card you have ready to swap. Hope that helps.

I collected all the cards in the deck, so I don't really have a reason to play any more. I have a couple spare cards, so if anyone is missing a card, they can hit me up and I'll swap with them even though I'm not missing any more cards. :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38323 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Fantom Skullquest
Wow, there's not really much to the game then. lol Feel a bit foolish for not realizing how to play now. :blush:

I'm still having a few issues with parts of the site not loading though so I probably won't bother. Good luck to everyone. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38384 by black_magnolia
How is everybody doing with the game?

As I've mentioned, I collected the whole deck and have quite a number of cards left over as doubles and I'm ready to trade them for any card you want.

Anyway, the thing I was wondering about: it's written that \"all finishers: skull-quest wallpaper\" - does that mean a desktop wallpaper, ergo one for your pc, or a printed wallpaper? How did you guys understand that info?

I finished the deck but didn't get a wallpaper, or see any option how to claim one/download it or anything...

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds