Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5599 by CorpseQueen
Pet stuff would be a nice thing, actually. At least waterbowls and the like, I'm not to sure about putting clothing in an animal tho... but two each his own.

Artwork-books would be interesting - I'd love to get some of Luis Royos work, but if there was some from Alchemy I believe I'd find it out as well. All of the artwork may not be in my taste, but it's still well done.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5619 by cemwerewolf
But would they be able to provide pet products for the smallest of furballs? There's not nearly enough mousey products out there . . . (If this keeps up I think I'm going to get labelled the crazy mouse lady on this forum!)

More
14 years 6 months ago #5649 by scootiebee
Don't worry cemwerewolf, I can be the crazy rat lady. I have had rats for years. But my last rat just died about 6 months ago. I miss her, but I haven't had the heart to get another rat yet.

But I have two cats, and I would love to get them some nice food and water bowls. I think it is impossible to get clothes on a cat, though! I have put socks on them as a joke (baby socks that were my daughter's) and they kick them off instantly.

Maybe a kitty/dog bed?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5687 by cemwerewolf
Well, at least I'm not alone in the love of rodents then. I wouldn't mind get some stuff for my cat too, brat though he is. And I agree that it would be impossible to get clothes on a cat. I can't even keep a collar on mine.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5704 by Polaristhe2
A couple of things caught my attention with alchemy gothic. First was the design. Second was the fact that someone put a lot of effort and inventivity into the creation of the products. The third was after I bought my first catalouge. It was the fact that alchemy gothic didn't have \"too much\" things. Having litter boxes for cats and doggy clothes would not only be redundant and too much, but also way out of line.
Personally I think pet clothes are totally redundant and grotesque. Why clothe dogs? They do have fur you know... Besides, if your dog can't stand the cold, he should probably freeze to death. It might sound cruel, but not everything was meant to live where we want it to.
Back to subject. If alchemy gothic started to make pet aparell, I would probably never ever buy anything from it again.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6417 by StephenG
...a line of resin or pewter figurines or mini busts... i was thinking an entire collection featuring the Alchemist bloodline....

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds