Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38413 by black_magnolia
Marty Magic is pretty famous for their ear cuffs, they have a cat one (and other cat jewellery too), so Alchemy would have to do something different... I have a couple MM items, but I'm not too fond of their cat jewellery, mehh... just not my style. :huh: Maybe I'm just too picky. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38414 by firensia
I've never heard of Marty Magic so I had no idea. :) That cat cuff doesn't look like the greatest quality anyway so I'm sure Alchemy could do way better. I like cats but I don't have them on my jewelry. I think the best suggestion so far was to do an Egyptian Bastet piece. I love anything Egyptian so that would definitely be something I'd consider buying.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago #38415 by black_magnolia
In fact their quality is great! They mainly do stuff in sterling silver, but have items in bronze or pewter too as the material is cheaper compared to silver, but the quality is still great. Most of the ear cuffs you see on ebay for cheap are bootleg copies of their items.

Anyway, back to topic. Generally more Egyptian inspired stuff from Alchemy would be great. There are enough ankhs, but maybe something different... Just throwing out ideas. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38420 by mihaela-v
I would like something a bit more intricate and with cats, the type of stuff that only Alchemy knows how to do. And I like your ideea with the egyptian theme :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #38422 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Anyway, back to topic. Generally more Egyptian inspired stuff from Alchemy would be great. There are enough ankhs, but maybe something different... Just throwing out ideas. :)

There can never be enough Ankhs. :P

Agreed about more Egyptian stuff too. I'd especially like a snake bangle inspired by Cleopatra that goes on the upper arm as opposed to the wrist. Or an Egyptian collar choker set with different colored crystals. A cuff bracelet with hieroglyphs would also be nice.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago #38426 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

There can never be enough Ankhs. :P

Agreed about more Egyptian stuff too. I'd especially like a snake bangle inspired by Cleopatra that goes on the upper arm as opposed to the wrist. Or an Egyptian collar choker set with different colored crystals. A cuff bracelet with hieroglyphs would also be nice.

Now that sounds awesome!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds