Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36277 by snow.wulf
Thanks black_magnolia!

The ties are awesome, and have been added to my want list, but to be honest, I don't care for a lot of the discontinued brooches, and it doesn't help that the ones I do like are ..well...discontinued :P

As for the gloves, I was thinking of maybe having leather gloves (fingerless and regular) with a nice pewter emblem on the back of them. I think it would be pretty cool!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36282 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

You could have Alchemy tattoo sleeves with Alchemy artwork, or..

In regards to women's gloves, you can have the long satin or velvet gloves and add little pewter detailings up the arm/ner the wrist/near the edge of the glove or something..But it's true. You could technically do that using buttons..Unless they chose to use little pewter detailings not available in button form..

Oh! Tattoo sleeves! Didn't think about those - that's a great idea! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36283 by snow.wulf
They would be cool, but I've already got real tattoos :P

More
12 years 5 months ago #36337 by Envy
:P Large, sculpted candles would be nice. Like having little (or big!) figurines..But made of wax. I'd love a set of decently large, black wax dragons..Though of course, just for decoration. Don't think I'd have the heart to light one of those if they existed. :woohoo:

More
12 years 5 months ago #36341 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Large, sculpted candles would be nice. Like having little (or big!) figurines..But made of wax. I'd love a set of decently large, black wax dragons..Though of course, just for decoration. Don't think I'd have the heart to light one of those if they existed. :woohoo:

They did those too: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...ndle.html&Itemid=105

:P

But a dragon formed one would be cool. Maybe they will bring them back one day. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36343 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

They did those too: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...ndle.html&Itemid=105

:P

But a dragon formed one would be cool. Maybe they will bring them back one day. :)

How gorgeous are they! I wish they would bring them back. Could definitely use a couple of those as decorations.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by firensia.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds