Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31875 by TikalEve
Hello, I would like Alchemy make all 1977 catalogue products special edition... :huh:

"The fear of the blood tends to create fear of the flesh"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #31883 by Envy
TikalEve wrote:

Hello, I would like Alchemy make all 1977 catalogue products special edition... :huh:

Well..AG have the custom shop..That's sort of 'special edition' if you're willing to pay.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31904 by Dragovar
The RPG idea doesn't sound that bad...Count my vote on that!
Maybe someone else had this idea already but.. how about a Novel? or an anthology of stories (maybe fanmade or something like that), that would be nice too.... hehe

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31905 by black_magnolia
Dragovar wrote:

Maybe someone else had this idea already but.. how about a Novel? or an anthology of stories (maybe fanmade or something like that), that would be nice too.... hehe

I think the Alchemy studios had that idea, I've seen some announcement (if you can call it that) a long time ago where they were asking for writers for such a book, but I think nothing came out of that.
Maybe one day they will reconsider that idea becasue people here have also voiced that idea a few times...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31924 by Dragovar
black_magnolia wrote:

Dragovar wrote:

I think the Alchemy studios had that idea, I've seen some announcement (if you can call it that) a long time ago where they were asking for writers for such a book, but I think nothing came out of that.
Maybe one day they will reconsider that idea becasue people here have also voiced that idea a few times...

That would be good if they re-take that proyect, hehehe I see I'm not alone in that idea! maybe one day it will become true.... hehe :P

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31988 by Luvietje
I want more male jewelry (rings, bracelets and pendants) :3

It was cold when darkness fell,
The night longed for a child.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds