Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3826 by scootiebee
Ooh! I agree. Corsets. I have such a hard time finding a good corset that fits well. Perfect idea.

And Parasols. They are either to frilly, or are painted wrong for me. I would love a parasol with Alchemy artwork painted on it, with a pewter handle. I wear spf 70 on my face and still turn red. I hate that! I must have an Alchemy parasol, preferably one to match the Alchemy corset! :P

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3852 by janelle hell

I'm sure Alchemy could make some A-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ZING versions of the classic gothic pointy boots with the skull or bat buckles...

More
14 years 6 months ago #4436 by RavenDarkmoon
Thurysaz wrote:

A coffee-mug

T.

Yes we need coffie muggs. I love to be able to take one into the office with me.
There be no mistake witch one is mine if any one ever wanted to \"barrow\" mine again...

More
14 years 6 months ago #4439 by StephenG
would like to see a return of the zodiac pendants; and those designs could easily be made into t shirts...

More
14 years 6 months ago #4440 by StephenG
another thing i would like to see is some quality halloween decor...after all,Alchemy started on halloween of 77,correct?

More
14 years 6 months ago #4450 by Highwayman
I would like some nice pewter Skull and Crossbone valve dust caps
bit like these but better.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds