Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29358 by necie1286
that would be cool to have. it could be of all the different things they have and different images

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29468 by black_magnolia
A mobile phone application for the forum, please!
Yup, I'm bored out of my mind and stuck in a bus so I have a lot of time to think up stuff! XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29479 by necie1286
that would help those who can't get to a computer. thats a smart idea

More
13 years 2 months ago #29904 by panzerghost
Replied by panzerghost on topic Re: New Releases
this might seem odd but I cant think of a better place to ask. Is there a t-shirt with just the alchemy logo on it. I searched the catalog to no a veil. and checked google for older products. I didnt see a custom order shop either. its a must have

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #29915 by black_magnolia
I think this is a better place for that question.
No, I don't think there are any t-shirts with just the current logo. There is a custom shop for jewellery, but not for t-shirts and I don't think that someone would be that interested into licensing the production of such t-shirts.
Some of the first t-shirts were very simple, with just the old logo on etc. but those would be now very hard to find. Even Alchemy's discontinued items catalogue doesn't have all the pictures of those.
And a suggestion, use the catalogue here not google for finding old products... www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...3_Short_Sleeves.html

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29935 by King Pete
i don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a range of ornaments/ figurines would be good. I already have a large collection of skulls and dragons and such, but i think the alchemist would be great for my collection, along with the likes of the witby wyrm :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds