Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13747 by Morgana
I'm trying to attach a picture here, so I hope it works...

I saw this on the House of Hair newsletter: \"180 pound microphone stand created by Alchemy Studios in the UK. The monstrosity (pictured) was commissioned by an LA-based metal band called Five Finger Death Punch.\"

I don't know if it's available to anyone else to purchase or not, but I'm sure it would be wickedly expensive.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13798 by scootiebee
It looks dangerous just to stand in the room with that mic stand! Eek! I wonder if they could make me a music stand like that....

Maybe I could get them to make me a violin! Wow! A pewter electric violin! Would probably cause massive neck strain from the weight of it. Okay, a violin with pewter accents and inlays maybe?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14031 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

It looks dangerous just to stand in the room with that mic stand! Eek! I wonder if they could make me a music stand like that....

Maybe I could get them to make me a violin! Wow! A pewter electric violin! Would probably cause massive neck strain from the weight of it. Okay, a violin with pewter accents and inlays maybe?

An AG grand piano. *Eyes light up*..Or a whole range of instruments..Aaah..A harp..A flute.. :kiss: I wouldn't care less about the price when it comes to instruments..I'd buy an AG grand piano, harp and flute anyday..

More
14 years 2 months ago #14038 by necie1286
oh man if they made a made a flute i'd save up all year to get it. i love flutes. i used to play

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14056 by black_magnolia
An instrument made by AG, would cost a fortune! I'm not an expert on instruments as I don't play any, but my friend is studying the flute at Vienna, and I know a regular flute from a mix of silver and other material is worth a lot. My friend has a flute completely made of silver (I think it cost her around 2500 dollars) as the finer a material, the better the sound of the flute, i.e. a gold flute is better then a silver one. So a pewter flute wouldn't work and you just have to look up the prices for custom items made of silver by AG and I'm sure an alchemy flute would cost more then 3000 pounds!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14086 by scootiebee
A whole instrument made of pewter probably wouldn't work, but I would love to get 4 tuning pegs with Alchemy artwork, or the tailpiece of my violin. That would work. Or something along those lines.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds